We haven’t done a news update in a few weeks, so here are some stories our readers might enjoy:
- A federal judge has ordered the City of Chicago to allow the Southwest Airlines pilots’ union to place a protest billboard at Midway Airport.
- A billboard posted by a Southern California plastic surgery center has some high school students circulating a petition for its removal.
- Negative publicity has forced a skilled nursing rehab center to take down a controversial advertisement in Waterbury, Connecticut.
- A sign for a now-closed expo center is getting in the way of an environmental cleanup in Boston, says at least one owner of the sign.
- Funeral homes are now in on the texting and driving action in Toronto.
- Billboard companies are denying an atheist group the opportunity to protest the life-sized Noah’s Ark going up in Williamstown, Kentucky.
- Yard signs in Austin, Texas are saying something that perhaps many of us are feeling going into the 2016 election season.